top of page

Unified Souls - Friends Welcome

Public·4 members
Pinned Post

What is this group about?

• Unleashing your positive and uplifting social communication potential!

• Building and embracing motivational and encouraging communication with others!

• Sharing life experiences that encourage diversity and inclusivity

• Releasing fear, worry, and stress by just talking through them with our FRIENDS...RESPECTFULLY!!!

We are NOT professionals in any field other than (self-proclaimed but very easy to verify via search engines)

• International Social Media Connections (since the internet began in WV)

• Starting an eCommerce Business (and keeping it going through the tough times) since 2020

• Content Creation - since before even I can remember, lol but constantly learning and improving (find my creations on our social media pages, groups, and profiles)

• Friend to all that allow me to be a friend - my best and most secretive quality (yes, I KNOW myself fairly well, follow my postings to find out HOW I learned to ACCEPT who I am and whom I can become. ;) )

• Starter Website Design

• Website Integrations

• Google for eCommerce

• Social Media Integrations

What's in it for your?

That's the fun part!!!

You will be able to earn

• Badges

• Special Member only discounts and notifications

• Reward Points

• Reward Coins

• Early Notice of Discounts

• Information about our blogs and other groups

• Build your own community based on your interests

But that's not all, as a participating member, you will be able to MONETIZE your content and earn residuals from others engaging with your content.

Visit often to help us #buildsomethingspecial that will #buildbridgesnotwalls for #opencommunication #worldwide #ourway!!

NOTICE: Some people do NOT wish for others to engage in social communication and will try to do everything they can to stop us.

Please be respectful and courteous when such persons join our groups. They are only doing what they believe they must to be safe.

And we will do what we must to ensure YOUR safety as well!!

Please read and acknowledge our GROUP RULES!

bottom of page